Lightweight Oilskin / Archive Olive
This variant is currently sold out
The real thing – best quality traditional oilskin made in the UK, finished to age and wear beautifully. A light weight water resistance oilskin with a slightly firm, but warm and fluid handle.
Designed to be paired with the quilted oilskin range.
Dark olive green. Ideal for bags and accessories and particularly fab for an outdoor Top 64 and Landgate top.
- 150cm wide.
- 5.75oz /195gsm.
- GOTs certified organic cotton.
- Made in the UK.
- A blend of oils and petroleum-based waxes are impregnated into the fiber and saturates the cloth, so the performance relies on a traditional wax/water resist application.
- Do not iron, just finger press.
- Not washable but can be re-oiled.
- Do not use any interfacing with this type of oilskin.
- We recommend sewing with a denim needle and 100% poly thread.
All fabric purchases will be cut in 1 continuous length.
Please note: we are unable to accept returns of cut fabric, but are always happy to send out a free swatch before purchasing! Just send a note to email@example.com