12oz Denim / Rider
This variant is currently sold out
Collection: 12oz Denim
Content: 100% Cotton
Weight: 12oz / 405gsm HeavyWeight
Width: 65 Inches / 165cm
Uses: Jeans, Jackets, Bags, Light Duty Upholstery, Home Decor
We recommend pre washing your denim before sewing. Putting a large piece of medium-heavy weight denim into the washing machine can sometimes lead to white creases in the denim, this is because it is a stiff fabric so it doesn’t have room to move around. We recommend doing the following to help this not to happen:
- Wash your denim on its own for the first wash.
- Sink your denim in water before hand, letting it fully absorb, so you are putting in the denim already wet.
- If you can break up your denim fabric into half this will help.
- For the first wash use a delicate 30 degree cycle with a low spin.
- If any white creases develop ironing whilst still damp will help.
- Do not tumble dry.
All fabric purchases will be cut in 1 continuous length.
Please note: we are unable to accept returns of cut fabric, but are always happy to send out a free swatch before purchasing! Just send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org!