Lightweight Oilskin / Rustic Brown
This variant is currently sold out
The real thing – best quality traditional oilskin made in the UK, finished to age and wear beautifully. A light weight water resistance oilskin with a slightly firm, but warm and fluid handle.
Designed to be paired with the quilted oilskin range.
A warm red/dark brown. Ideal for bags and accessories and particularly fab for an outdoor Top 64 and Landgate top.
- 150cm wide.
- 5.75oz /195gsm.
- GOTs certified organic cotton.
- Made in the UK.
- A blend of oils and petroleum-based waxes are impregnated into the fiber and saturates the cloth, so the performance relies on a traditional wax/water resist application.
- Do not iron, just finger press.
- Not washable but can be re-oiled.
- Do not use any interfacing with this type of oilskin.
- We recommend sewing with a denim needle and 100% poly thread.
All fabric purchases will be cut in 1 continuous length.
Please note: we are unable to accept returns of cut fabric, but are always happy to send out a free swatch before purchasing! Just send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org